Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Preview...Craft Studio Letters

Thanks for checking out my new blog! 
I guess I'll start off with one of my favorite things... LETTERS.

I've been feeling a little bummed out about having to move my craft studio, which 
means having to DOWNSIZE my space.  It also means having to tape & mud 
some unfinished drywall and paint the whole room. And the carpet...I don't even 
want to go there. It's awful and I can't afford to replace it anytime soon.  Ugh.  

Anyway...

I've looked everywhere for some artwork that will make me love my 
new space and inspire me, but its just not happening.  


Since I couldn't find that perfect something, I decided to make it myself.
I found these 8" paper-mache letters at JoAnn Fabrics for $2 each and
ordered some neat vintage papers from Scrapbook.com for around
$1 each. Add $6 or so for some Mod Podge and I'm off to CREATE!  

I'll post pictures of the finished product soon!

--Karen--



No comments:

Post a Comment